Chandlers, The Waterfront, SELBY - £43,000

A beautifully presented second floor/top floor two bedroomed apartment. Being part of the popular waterfront complex adjacent to Selby canal. This light and airy accommodation includes electric heating, UVPC double glazing, communal entrance with security/entry phone system, personal entrance hall with useful storage cupboard, spacious 'L' shaped lounge/diner, attractive fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and white bathroom/w.c, externally there is communal off street parking. The property enjoys some views to Selby Abbey and the canal/waterways.


This shared ownership leasehold property has been priced at an asking price of £43,000 for a 40% share. The other 60% is owned by the South Yorkshire Housing Association and subject to a monthly rent and service charge currently amounting to £317.57. Any prospective purchaser would be required to complete an eligibility form and be approved by SYHA. The owner of the apartment may have an option to apply for a higher percentage subject to acceptance of SYHA.

Selby Market Town has an extensive range of shopping facilities and a popular market once a week, an excellent choice of restaurants, pubs, supermarkets including Sainsbury's, Tesco's, Morrison's and Aldi. The historic town of Selby boasts local attractions including the famous Selby Abbey, Sports centres, Sports clubs and several schools, Abbey Walk retail park and many more. For the commuter Selby is well placed for access to the A19 and A63 which in turn provides access to the M62 and A1 Motorway network providing links to York, Leeds, Wakefield, Doncaster, Howden & Hull etc.

2 Bedroomed apartment
Second/top floor.
Canal views
Shared ownership
Council tax band B
Attractive Kitchen
Large lounge/diner
Communal off street parking

2 Bedrooms   |   1 Bathroom   |   1 Reception   |   Parking

Selby Branch

For further details on this property please call our Selby office on
01757 213 999

Floorplans For Chandlers, The Waterfront, SELBY, North Yorkshire

Book a viewing or enquire about this property

Simply fill out the form below or call us on:

01904 659 222 for York | 01757 213 999 for Selby | 01904 799 333 for Acomb

* Mandatory fields

Recently viewed properties

rightmove logo, The Property Ombudsman logo, ARLA logo, NAEA logo, On the market logo and Safe Agent logo