Mistral Court, Fossway, York - 75% Shared Ownership £93,750 - Leasehold

This spacious ground floor retirement property is available for sale on a shared ownership basis with the purchase of 75% offered. Mistral Court is an Over 60's retirement development set to the east of York and is well placed for access to varied local amenities. boasting a private entrance and a secluded spot, the property does benefit from the use of communal facilities.

An entrance hall leads to a reception room with electric fire and separate kitchen fitted with a range of units.

To the rear is a double bedroom with access to communal gardens, shower room and great storage cupboards.

Offered for sale with no forward chain, early viewing is recommended.

Leasehold
Length of lease 99 years
Ground rent amount Nil
Ground rent review period N/A
Service charge amount £144 pcm
Service charge review period - April annually
Council Tax Band B
Shared Ownership 75%
Rental on remainder NIL

Entrance Hall - Reception Room - Kitchen - Double Bedroom - Shower Room - Storage - Communal Gardens - External Store Room - 75% Ownership - No Rent due on Remaining 25%

Spacious retirement property
Convenient, popular development
75% shared ownership option
Ground floor, low maintenance
No forward chain
Communal gardens
EPC to be advised

1 Bedroom   |   1 Bathroom   |   1 Reception

York Branch

For further details on this property please call our York office on
01904 659 222
Monday-Friday 9am - 5:30pm / Saturday 9am - 4pm / Sunday - Closed

Floorplans For Mistral Court, Fossway, York

Book a viewing or enquire about this property

Simply fill out the form below or call us on:

01904 659 222 for York | 01757 213 999 for Selby | 01904 799 333 for Acomb

* Mandatory fields

Recently viewed properties

Rightmove Zoopla On The Market Primelocation The Property Ombudsman The Association of Residential Letting Agents National Association of Estate Agents safeagent